Chee Tayeb is a family owned and operated venue. Enjoy the best in traditional Lebanese cuisine in an atmosphere true to the Lebanese culture. From the exceptional service and closely-guarded secret ingredients of timeless recipes, Chee Tayeb blends modern design with originality straight from Lebanon. Our hope is to create a cozy environment where those who have never been to Lebanon leave our space with the goal of visiting; and for those who have been, to leave feeling like they just had a real taste of Beirut.
What isOUR PHILOSOPHY
We need you to be our professional commercial cook.
What you have:
- Experience in catering for Lebanese and Middle Eastern Cuisine
What you’ll do:
- Bulk cooking for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Following instructions and food ingredients
- Cook and prepare ready served meals
- Responsible for preparing and mixing food ingredients
- Accurately measuring ingredients
- Coordinate and assist other chefs
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
- Full time permanent work required
- Shift work, minimum 5 days a week
Please send your resume using the section below.